Is a macOS platform website content collection tool, can help us collect website content, specify a good collection of address and content collection rules, you can all the web content collected, and exported as easy to process csv or json file.
App Name: WebScraper | Size: 5.67 MB | Version: 4.3.1 | System: Mac OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit.
WebScraper uses the Integrity v8 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output extracted data (currently) as CSV or JSON. Plus download images to a folder.
Some features of WebScraper
- Easy to scan a site – just enter the starting URL and press “Go”
- Easy to export – choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- Since v4.1 can download to a folder all images discovered
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
- OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit
Screenshot & download