Typinator is a typing accelerator for Mac that will automatically input frequently used text and graphics.
App Name: Typinator | Size: 7.87 MB | Version: 7.6 | System: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or newer.
Typinator is for you if you’ve ever experienced the tedium and frustration of having to repeatedly type your name, e-mail address, home page url, and other words or phrases again, again and again. Or if you frequently need to quickly insert images like your signature, location plan, or company logo into documents.
You can use Typinator to:
- quickly type greeting phrases,
- set up a list of standard text fragments to be used in e-mail replies,
- insert the current date and/or time in arbitrary formats with a few keystrokes,
- auto-correct your most frequent typos in all applications system-wide,
- predefined sets for auto-correction, HTML, Filemaker functions,
- import snippets from other typing utilities, including Textpander,
- TextExpander, and TypeIt4Me,
- insert pictures, such as smilies or bullets,
- insert Unicode symbols by typing a few special regular characters (e.g., type -> to insert an arrow symbol),
- define shorthands for frequently used Unix commands,
- quickly create templates for code fragments, if you are a programmer, and more
Home Page - http://www.ergonis.com/products/typinator/