MAMP PRO is the commercial, professional grade version of the classic local server environment: MAMP. Designed for professional web developers and programmers, MAMP PRO allows easy installation and administration of their development environment.
MAMP PRO is the commercial, professional grade version of the classic local server environment for OS X: MAMP. Designed for professional Web developers and programmers, MAMP Pro allows easy installation and administration of their development environment under OS X.
Locally testing your sites on mobile devices has never been easier – thanks to the free MAMP Viewer mobile apps for iPhone/iPad and Android. Access every virtual host that you have created with MAMP PRO and get instant feedback on how it performs on a mobile device.
Whether you want to make a quick modification to an existing project or start a complete new project from scratch: The new MAMP PRO editor lets you do all of this without opening another application.
MAMP PRO supports Dropbox. Now you can copy one or more hosts to your dropbox and continue working with them on a different computer. The Dropbox feature is also a convenient way for backing up your hosts.
MAMP PRO now supports Nginx. Nginx is a HTTP and reverse proxy server, a mail proxy server, and a generic TCP/UDP proxy server. According to Netcraft, Nginx served or proxied 27.61% of the busiest sites in June 2016.
Searchable Host Overview
MAMP PRO 4 lets you visually browse your hosts. Find any host with the new search function. The hosts overview shows a snapshot of the start page for all hosts. Open up the highlighted host in your default browser just by double-clicking on it.
- Vastly improved GUI with a Finder-like sidebar
- Integrated editor for editing source files and viewing images, PDF and movie files
- Preview mobile websites with a specialized app for iOS
- Faster server restarts
- A configuration GUI for Nginx
- In-App Updates for popular components: PHP, phpMyAdmin, cURL and OpenSSL
- Searchable Host Overview with site previews
- MySQL 5.6
- Ruby with Rails
- Make PHP, Perl, Python and Ruby easily available on the command line
- GroupStart: Define which Servers and Services will automatically start
- Save and Restore server settings for individual hosts
- Additional Extras available (Magento, phpBB, Presta Shop and MediaWiki)
- Customizable toolbar for often needed functions
- Manage all your project assets with the new Assets window
- Use the Scrap Pad for copying code snippets and more
- Show recently used hosts
- Generic DNS Services are now supported
- Start/Restart/Stop Servers and Services independently
- and many more.Release Notes:- Improved support for Dropbox
- Updated Licence Agreement to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU)
- Improved detection of network ports in use
- Hosts no longer loose their mapped databases.
- Requirements: min. macOS 10.10 & 64-Bit processor (Intel)
macOS beta versions are not supported.
- Language versions MAMP: English, German
- Language versions MAMP PRO: English, German