App Name: MacPilot | Size: 35.62 MB | Version: 10.1.1 | System: Mac OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit.
MacPilot v10.1.1 gives you the power of UNIX and the simplicity of Macintosh, which means a phenomenal amount of untapped power in your hands! Use MacPilot to unlock over 1,200 features, and access them all with the easy and familiar Macintosh user interface. No command line tools or complicated file operations!
Display hidden files in the Finder, disable the startup chime, add spacers and stacks to the Dock, change the screenshot file format, run maintenance tools, tweak network settings, force empty the Trash, and tons more. Keep yourself in awe and busy for days as you discover how much Mac OS X has “under the hood”.
Get out of the passenger seat and take control of your Mac. Set your login window picture, use the screensaver as your Desktop, modify advanced file permissions (ACL), change the system welcome message, enable simultaneous recordings in QuickTime, view system logs, or enable the Debug menu in numerous apps.
- Over 1,000 features to tweak your Mac experience and optimize your experience!
- Toggle animations, show the Quit menu, show the file path in the window titlebar, use your screensaver as the desktop, show hidden files, disable features, and more.
- Add spacers and smart stacks/menus, show only open apps, lock settings, toggle the open app indicator light, fade icons for hidden apps, and change many other interface effects and features.
- Enable half-star ratings, disable elastic scrolling, play songs while importing, disable device access, enable a high contrast interface, prevent update checking when devices are connected and more.
- Set the welcome text, enable a startup delay, change the number of retries before hint, disable the power buttons, enable Kiosk mode, disable console access, auto-lock the screen when logging in, show system users, require manual username entry, edit login items and launch agents.
- Complete control over wake, sleep, power saving, and more. From changing sleep durations and the hibernation mode to scheduling power events.
- Force safe startup mode or 32/64-bit, enable kernel debugging, limit system RAM, mute the startup chime, disable kernel caches, and toggle a variety of other advanced UNIX options.
- Disable spell checking, set Find on Page to use ‘starts with’ instead of ‘contains’, disable site icons, disable caching, show the Develop or Debug menu, change the User Agent string, make the Delete key go back to the previous page, and more!
- Extract only PowerPC or Intel version from an app.
- One-click access to internal system tools like the Bluetooth, Certificate, RAID, or Directory assistant.
- Run cron, rebuild launch services, update prebinding, force empty the Trash, rotate system logs, clear the print queue, reclaim inactive system memory, find and delete corrupt preference files and more!
- View incredibly detailed information about connected disks such from their number of free blocks and device tree path to the journal offset and RAID status.
- Quickly and easily browse and edit advanced details for files and folders. Complete control over permissions including Access Control Lists.
- Force erase files, lock files, visify/invisify, merge folders, clear ACL data, create symbolic links, and wipe Quarantine data.
- Discover advanced network device information that goes beyond your IP address. From DNS, IPV4, IPV6 to Proxies, Samba, and File Sharing!
- View a complete list of ports, error codes, fonts, key combos, manuals, and system configuration.
- Save a system configuration for easy deployment across numerous systems or after a system
- View an advanced feature list that has hundreds of additional untested, but reported, tweaks for all versions of Mac OS X dating back to 10.0.
* Requires Keynote 6.6 or later.