[12.05 MB] Gestimer 1.2.0 for MAC is a simple and convenient reminder for creating gadgets. Although OS X and iOS have pre-installed reminder applications, when you want to create a reminder event, you must first enter the name of the event and then choose to remind yourself at a specific time or place. . In iOS, we can use Siri to create reminders. In OS X, we can only input through the keyboard or dictation function. It is just too time-consuming to select the time or input. The event creation function provided by Gestimer is more intuitive, allowing quick and smooth creation of reminders.
Gestimer is a beautiful Mac menu bar app for those little reminders during the day. Simply drag the Gestimer menu bar icon onto the screen to create your reminder.
- Drag & drop from the menu bar to create short-term reminders
- Quickly add descriptions to your reminders
- Receive a notification for your reminders
- Sync with Apple Reminders
- Snooze reminders
- Show a countdown for the next reminder in the menu bar
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor